top of page

Dive Schools

Public·1 Dive Schools

AEK Larnaca vs Othellos live 17/01/2024

Head-to-Head Recap: In their latest face-off, Othellos Athienou hosted AEK Larnaca on 2024/01/04 01:00, culminating in a thrilling match that ended with a score ...

After the break, both teams remained evenly matched and it appeared one moment of magic was going to win the contest, and that looked to have come via the drive and determination of Lo Celso, who picked the ball up in his own half, skipped past three strong challenges, the ball found its way to Son who then picked his spot, firing into the bottom corner. It seems to me that for “Manchester City” came the moment when you need to decide. For the team of Pep Guardiola is now an extremely important segment of the season. As part of the round of the 1/8 finals of the Champions League playoffs, “citizens” will face off against Madrid “Real” Zinedine Zidane. I think that Guardiola may sacrifice a meeting of the domestic championship before the European Cup match. Perhaps, “Manchester City” will even play in a not very optimal composition. I've always been painting monkeys for five to six years, so I thought I'd make this work to teach that we're all apes, I made the western monkey with blue and white eyes, the Asian monkey with almond-shaped eyes and the black monkey positioned in the centre, where everything comes from. The monkey becomes the spark to teach everyone that there is no difference, there is no man or monkey, we are all alike. If we have ambitions in the Champions League we have to show it in Salzburg," Klopp said. Until then we have to show our ambitions in the Premier League. Liverpool can still go through with a defeat in that game, but would be reliant on Napoli losing at home to Genk, who only have one point from five games. Red Bull Salzburg win at Genk in Group EWho needs what to reach the knockout stage?'A season-defining period'The next few weeks are arguably the biggest in Liverpool's season. Well done. They beat Everton 3-2 on the weekend. Well done. Video - New club enters the race to sign Paul Pogba - Euro Papers01:20 Lionel Messi great again, Eden Hazard a fraud Now, as things work, Lionel Messi is back being good at football - having scored four goals against Eibar - and Eden Hazard succumbed to injury in Real Madrid's defeat to Levante. Sterling (Manchester City) 5 R. Jiménez (Wolves) 7 N. Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion) C. Wood (Burnley) 6 A. Barnes (Burnley) 6 Richarlison (Everton) K. De Bruyne (Manchester City) Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) H. The Spain keeper, who had conceded a soft goal in last week's 1-1 draw with Everton, allowed the weakest of shots from Ismaila Sarr through his hands in the 50th minute. The home team Atletico Rafaela sit on 8th spot in the table with 18 points and has 4 wins in 6 draws and 4 losses so far this season after 14 matches. The guest Chacarita Juniors sit on 11th spot with 16 points and has won the last 3 of their 5 matches and has been playing quite well lately. In my opinion, the home side has more chances to win and they have the home advantage, and maybe for that reason they could easily win today. They have also won 3 of their last 5 away matches as well. Celtic will be out for revenge this weekend when they play host to Livingston in the Premiership. Three of the last six meetings between these two clubs have produced over 2.5 goals. Four of Celtic’s last six matches have produced over 2.5 goals. Three of Livingston’s last five matches have produced over 2.5 goals. All of Livingston’s away games in the Premiership this season have produced over 2.5 goals. Both teams have a good goal scoring record and I expect them to find the net here. Celtic is in amazing form right now and they can win it as well. Over 3 goals is expected. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona). Posted at 90'+2' Roger Assalé (Leganés) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Arturo Vidal (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Kévin Rodrigues (Leganés). Posted at 90' Corner, Leganés. Conceded by Marc-André ter Stegen. BookingPosted at 89' Héctor Júnior Firpo (Barcelona) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Puskas Akademia is likely to win this match when he is in better form than Varda Se. Specifically Videoton Puskas Akademia has won the last 3/5 matches, won the last 6/9 matches on the away field and won the last 4/7 matches. And Varda Se has lost the last 3/5 matches, the last 4/10 matches at home, have not won the last 5/8 matches at home, have not won the last 4/5 matches. Confrontation history shows that in the last 3 away games at Varda Se's home team, Videoton Puskas Akademia won 2 lose 1, and after 6 confrontations, Varda Se won 2 draws 1 lost 3, 4/6 matches The match has a maximum of 2 goals scored. Varda Se did not win the last 6/10 matches, did not win the last 4/5 matches. At home Varda Se has not won the last 6/10 matches, not won the last 3/5 matches. One aspect of Ipswich's game, especially on the road, that is encouraging ahead of this match is their ability to score goals. Even during their slump, they scored goals away from home, notching four in their last two. They've only failed to score twice away from home this term. Strasbourg vs St Etienne predictions for Saturday's match in Ligue 1. Mid-table rivals Strasbourg and Saint-Etienne go head to head in Ligue 1 this weekend where a win for the home side will see them leapfrog their guests. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Another game in French Ligue 1 will take place today between Nimes and Dijon. The hosts are in good form at the moment and must win here at home if they want to make it into the league as they are in relegation zone. The guests are 5 points ahead of the relegation zone and might even be satisfied with a draw here in the end. The hosts have drawn more than half of their home matches and faces a team that have drawn 40% of their matches. I expect a draw here between two similar teams as they will fight for win and avoid defeat. Arsenal Women have been fined £50,000 for "an act of discrimination" in dismissing an employee "by reason of disability" in 2014. Some members of Arsenal staff will also be required to undertake an education programme. The Women's Super League club denied the allegation, which related to the exit of former junior coach Robin Carpenter in 2014. Carpenter had been in charge of the club's under-15 team. The host team Aves is in extremely bad shape when losing the last 5 matches. Currently after 26 matches, they only have 13 points. This is the result of 4 wins and 1 draw and 21 losses. The distance of Aves 'CD with the safety team is 12 points, that can be seen that Aves' CD is a very good candidate for relegation for this season. The next game must welcome the very strong team, the Aves CD is very difficult to bring back even 1 point. Noah is one position under this rival, but they are playing much better in the previous period, and have power to go for the good result here. If manage to make three points, Noah would go over the direct rival on the table, and make their playoff chance much bigger. AEK Larnaca v Othellos Athienou Preview, Predictions, Follow AEK Larnaca v Othellos Athienou preview, predictions, H2H stats, latest results and more information on FlashFootball. The SPFL now has seven days to respond to the petition. Thistle previously said they could not afford the six-figure legal costs but an offer to fund court action led to them joining Hearts in challenging the SPFL's resolution to end the season. The SPFL's reconstruction proposal - which would have reversed the demotions of Thistle, Hearts and Stranraer - failed after only 16 of the 42 clubs backed it. Joe Lolley (Nottingham Forest) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Gaëtan Bong. Posted at 57' Corner, Nottingham Forest. Conceded by Adam Matthews. Posted at 55' Attempt missed. Tomer Hemed (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. Friendly match between Kungsangen vs Lidingo. My bet is over 3.75 goals. Kungsangens coming from a 1 - 4 home loss to Kvarnsvedens and their last away game a 0 -6 loss to Sundbybergs. Away team coming from a win with a single goal and didn't concede in it could give them the upper hand but it was to a team below themselves. I think that this match will be very offensive, Both teams have very poor turnover and lose a lot of goals in each match. I think the guest team is the favorite to win this match and will win it 2: 4. I think there will be a lot of goals in this match. I chose the next match for the afternoon from the Croatian league, we have a match between Slaven and Inter Zapresic. It seems that the home team has a better chance of winning, but in fact every result is possible here. The home team after playing 16 rounds occupy seventh place and their points achievements are 15 points. The last results noted by the team look pretty good three wins and two draws. Vardy, 33, was in superb form at the start of the Premier League season with 17 goals from 18 matches but has not scored in his last seven. I have no doubt he'll get the goals and it's a matter of time," Rodgers told reporters ahead of Friday's league game at bottom side Norwich City. Sometimes you get a run like it . Juventus have lost once in the last 22 matches. Juventus have 12 wins in 15 matches. Sampdoria have four wins in 15 matches. Sampdoria have scored in seven of their last 10 matches. Sampdoria have conceded two or more goals in seven of their last 15 matches. Sampdoria will be at home to face Juventus in the 17th round of matches in Serie A on Wednesday. Named the second-best player at the World Cup, she also picked up the Uefa Women's Player of the Year Award in August - but will that be enough to sway this one?Nilla Fischer Club: Linkopings Nation: SwedenAge: 35 Honours 2019: NoneFischer may be in the twilight years of her career but she remains as influential as ever, especially when barking out orders from centre-back. The former Wolfsburg star may lack the profile and technical skills of some of the other contenders but her presence was key to Sweden finishing third at the World Cup. AEK Larnaca vs Othellos Athienou H2H, Head To - Footlive AEK Larnaca vs Othellos Athienou H2H. 03.01.24, Othellos - AEK Larnaca, 0 : 0. 16.09.23 ; Latest results AEK Larnaca. 12.01.24, Nea Salamis - AEK Larnaca, 0 - 1. Friendly match in Sweden between Sodertalje vs Assyriska United IK. My bet on this match is draw or away team to win. Both team are bad teams. I think that in this match there isn't clear favorite. I think that the chances of winning for both teams are 50/50. Both teams lose many goals in their matches, which is why I think there will be many goals in this match, but the odds of over 2.5 goals are low. AEK Larnaca - Othellos Athienou 17.01.2024 20 hours ago — 17.01.2024 at 11:00 AEK Larnaca and Othellos Athienou will play a match as part of the Cyprus Cup. AEK Larnaca vs Othellos Athienou score, ... Othellos vs AEK Larnaca Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Othellos vs AEK Larnaca in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... The home team have a easy friendly match to win this team might not win often but play a team with not much experience in this match. The home team should be able to find the back of the net more than once and win this by 3 or 4 goals. The away team does not have the depth in their team which is a worry for them as they are not going to be able to find the goals like the home team will. Should be a easy home match for the home team and win by 3 or 4 goals Posted at 73' Foul by Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan). SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Inter Milan. Stefano Sensi replaces Roberto Gagliardini. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Genoa. Andrea Favilli replaces Andrea Pinamonti. Goal!Posted at 71' Goal! Inter Milan 4, Genoa 0. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Antonio Candreva. And we know how that ended. If Emery struggled to connect with his own players, communication was a problem which affected his relationship with supporters too. A fanbase who had been treated to Arsene Wenger’s masterfully articulated philosophies on football, love and life over 20 years – even if they didn’t always agree with his conclusions, and were even occasionally angered by them – were suddenly being fed the most bland, empty proclamations about “process”, “moments” and “being clear that we have to work hard”. Nemanja Matic’s 35th-minute strike gave United victory at the Etihad Stadium but the midfielder was later sent off and it was not enough to overturn the 3-1 deficit from the semi-final first leg at Old Trafford. Matic struck home a thumping half volley off the post as City failed to clear Fred’s curling free kick in United’s first threatening attack of the game. I have asked the strikers to score goals and he has stood up. I have to work the team around Smudge because he is a big threat at the moment. Sometimes it means we have a little lack of energy in certain areas but he led the line absolutely magnificently. The lads worked really hard. The gameplan was spot on today. At 3-0 up we had to defend well under pressure and we did that. And we finished really well. Clubs at every level are at risk' - the financial nightmare facing footballThe statement added that a number of Championship clubs have made local agreements with players and other teams will hold talks this week. English football is stopped indefinitely and there has been no play in any of the top four tiers since Tuesday, 10 March. At present there has been no suggested date for when football could return. In terms of our correct score prediction, the lack of goals from the hosts of late means that we feel they may be unable to find the back of the net this weekend. When you factor in that Northampton have been in that rich vein of goalscoring form and have scored at least two in each of their last six league outings, then backing a 2-0 away win looks to be the way to go. I sat in the jacuzzi in the dressing room with [former Arsenal goalkeeper] Wojciech Szczesny and remember him saying to me 'we just beat Barcelona'. This was the team we grew up in digs watching - with [Lionel] Messi, David Villa, Pedro, Xavi, [Andres] Iniesta - and we deserved to beat them as well. It was an unreal feeling. Despite losing the first leg, Barcelona would go on to beat Arsenal and win the 2010-11 Champions League with victory over Manchester United at Wembley in the final"After the game, we didn't play that weekend, I remember Wojciech saying: 'We just beat Barcelona. Norwich played some nice football in response and deservedly levelled from the penalty spot through Teemu Pukki with 20 minutes left. The Premier League's bottom side pressed for a winner, but Son's fortuitous strike earned Jose Mourinho's men a first league win in their last five, to move to within six points of the top four. Fulham tend to blow hot and cold but they should be able to finish in the play-off positions. They have been in good form of late but there's always that surprise defeat just around the corner. Middlesbrough struggled early in the season and Jonathan Woodgate's job as manager looked in danger. However, form has improved and they have had some good wins of late. Boro put up a good show in the FA Cup before losing to Tottenham and have another difficult game here. A bet on under 2.5 goals to be scored is the selection. But the striker knows the Gunners aren't City's only threat, with third-placed Chelsea set to be boosted by the arrival of Australian superstar Sam Kerr at the end of December – a signing which according to White, can only be positive for the English league. I've watched her for many years and she's a fantastic player," she added. Here’s Prince William to explain more: HEROES AND ZEROES Hero: Trent Alexander-Arnold Last night it was Andy Robertson adding to his tally of assists but speaking after the win over Sheffield United, it was Alexander-Arnold who revealed how much the two full-backs are spurring each other on, with no less than the reinvention of the full-back position being their aim. On that occasion Leicester were still bottom in March but won seven and drew one of their last nine games to escape the drop, only for Pearson, who took them up in 2013-14, to be sacked a few weeks later and replaced with Claudio Ranieri who took the Foxes to the title in the following season. The speed of the Watford revival has been more spectacular as they had won only one of their first 17 league games and appeared to be hurtling towards relegation. Coach Carlo Ancelotti's Napoli are second in Group E, a point behind Liverpool, and are not yet assured of qualification for the last 16 with two games to go. But Klopp said playing away from Italy may give the players a welcome break. I expect Napoli to be really strong for a number of reasons. They are a really good football team. It was never about doing it quickly or facing any pressure," midfielder Ward-Prowse told the BBC https://www. It was about making sure we made the right decision for the people and the community and we definitely have done that. We wanted to make a good, mature, calculated decision on what was needed. Paris St-Germain have made a 100,000 euro (£91,000) donation to France's Secours Populaire charity to help fight the coronavirus crisis. The money will help provide aid and support to children, the elderly and the homeless who have been affected. It will also be used to support doctors working in the field and help to train volunteers. France currently has the world's fifth highest mortality rate from coronavirus with more than 1,300 deaths.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page